Single layer busbars, isolated or not, are commonly used in high power conversion systems and represent a non negligible part of the costs. Even if the major part of these product' costs is directly linked to the raw material index, it is also possible to save money. AMPHENOL AUXEL proposes you a specific approach, really easy to integrate in your product developments.
Our method can be easily exposed in 5 steps:
- STEP 1: Use standard shapes (held in stock by metallic profile/plate manufacturers)
- STEP 2: Replace (when it is possible) copper by aluminium. Choose the adapted coating & limit the treatment to the contact surfaces
- STEP 3: Choose the appropriate manufacturing process (machining, stamping, injection, extrusion...)
- STEP 4: Regroup several functions in the same product
- STEP 5: Reduce logistic costs (VMA, consignment stock...)
Reactivity, fast prototyping, capacity to simulate, AMPHENOL AUXEL helps you to optimize your interconnection systems.